Home » About Us
The objectives of THC are:
- Identify community problems, issues and concerns which THC can and should address, and prioritize according to the need and available resources.
- Assess and implement horse related programs; activities and other educational seminars for the horse owner and enthusiast.
- Identify other horse organizations and clubs that are working with some of the same identified needs and look for opportunities for cooperation and collaboration.
- Design and implement an annual program plan for club members and other equestrians.
- Further horse and rider safety issues
- Be an advocate for the horse community and industry
- Promote good sportsmanship in all horse activities.